Epson Expression XP-640 Driver Download, Setup, Manual Instructions, and Printer Wireless Setup, Scanner Software Driver Download For Mac, Windows – With a tidy, portable layout, the Epson Expression XP-640 Small-in-One Inkjet Printer from Epson brings 5760 x 1440 dpi printing in addition to scanning as well as copying abilities to a house or little workgroup. It deals with paper approximately 8.5 x 11″ in dimension for printing with a range of choices readily available without requiring a COMPUTER. The XP-640 is likewise able to print swiftly at quicken to 13 ppm in black or 10 ppm in shade. In addition, automatic duplex, indeterminate, and also CD/DVD printing are readily available.
Scanning is additionally feasible many thanks to an 8.5 x 11.7″ shade flatbed situated on the top of the device. This includes an equipment resolution of 2400 dpi which could be inserted approximately an optimum of 9600 x 9600 dpi for high-resolution imaging. This scanner likewise has an inner little bit deepness of 48-bit input and also 24-bit outcome for color.The Epson Expression XP-640 could copy 8.5 x 14″ sized records to create as much as 10 cpm in black or 7.2 cpm in shade. Extra attributes consist of a 2.7″ touch panel LCD in addition to a flash memory card port for SD cards and also a USB port. Attaching to a computer system or smartphone could be accomplished using either USB 2.0 or Wi-Fi connection.
The Epson Expression XP-640 uses 2 input trays, a primary 100-sheet paper cassette as well as a unique media tray that stands up to 20 sheets of shiny paper, at the measure to 5 x 7 inches. There’s a 30-sheet outcome tray in addition to the major paper cassette that blocks gain access to rather. I navigated that by leaving the input tray’s drop-down door down. Furthermore, a slim tray for CD/DVD disks is saved underneath the resulting tray. After packing a disk, you put it partly right into the printer, over the outcome tray. The XP-640 attracts it into print on the disk, after that the tray gradually emerges.Other attributes consist of a duplexer for two-sided printing, Wi-Fi connection, and also both a USB port and also SD Card port for printing from thumb drives and also memory cards. The only significant absent function is an automatic file feeder (ADF) for hands-free multipage copying.
Copy rates were far better compared to the standard for inkjet MFPs. On message papers, the Epson Expression XP-640 fasted, making a copy in 11.8 secs. This was dramatically faster compared to the standard of 15.6 secs, although the Epson WF-2760 (10.6 secs) and also the Canon TS6020 (9.4 secs) were both quicker.
Shade copying additionally fasted. The XP-640 made a shade copy in 23 secs, well in advance of the standard of 28.6 secs. Just the Canon TS6020 was much faster, at 19.2 seconds.The Epson Expression XP-640 made a high-resolution JPEG shade scan in 41.6 secs, almost 30 secs much faster compared to the ordinary inkjet. Just the Canon MG3620 was much faster, at 39.4 secs. Scanning in black-and-white to PDF style was the one job that took the XP-640 much longer compared to standard. It made a grayscale PDF in 16.1 secs, the slowest time we have actually seen amongst inkjets as well as 5 secs slower compared to the group standard. Epson XP-640 Driver, Software, Download, and Setup
- Windows 10 / Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bits, 64 bits) /Windows 7 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows Vista (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows XP SP3 (32 bits) / Windows XP Professional x64 / Windows Server 20125 / Windows Server 2008 R25 / Windows Server 20085 / Windows Server 2003 R25 / Windows Server 20035 – /Mac OSX 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4 /
Epson XP640 Specs
|Package Weight||19.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||18.6 x 16.8 x 9.0″|
Epson XP-640 Ink
- Epson 410, Black Ink Cartridge = $12.99
- Epson 410, Photo Black Ink Cartridge = $12.99
- Epson 410, Cyan Ink Cartridge = $12.99
- Epson 410, Magenta Ink Cartridge = $12.99
- Epson 410, Yellow Ink Cartridge = $12.99
- Epson 410, Photo Black and Color Ink Cartridges, C/M/Y and Photo Black 4-Pack = $48.29
Epson XP-640Driver Download for Windows
|Name File||Windows 32bit||Windows 64bit|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66|
|Printer Driver v2.52|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v220.127.116.11|
Epson XP-640 Driver Download for Mac
|Name File||File Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer|
|ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Image Capture|
|Remote Print Driver v9.91|
|Printer Driver v9.81|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v18.104.22.168|
Epson XP-640 Driver Download for Linux
Epson XP-640 Software
Method 1: How To Install The Epson Expression XP-640 Driver
In this case, we are going to install Epson Expression XP-640 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Epson Expression XP-640 . For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Epson Expression XP-640 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Epson Expression XP-640 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Epson Expression XP-640 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Epson Expression XP-640 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Epson Expression XP-640 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Epson Expression XP-640 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Epson Expression XP-640 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Epson Expression XP-640 Driver Manual
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Epson Expression XP-640. You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable for Epson Expression XP-640 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Epson Expression XP-640 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Epson Expression XP-640 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Epson Expression XP-640 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the driver’s location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Epson Expression XP-640 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Epson Expression XP-640 Driver Download Installation
How to install Epson Expression XP-640 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Epson Expression XP-640 that included the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Epson Expression XP-640 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Epson Expression XP-640 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Epson Expression XP-640 printer until needed.
- Insert Epson Expression XP-640 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Epson Expression XP-640 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Epson Expression XP-640 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Epson Expression XP-640 printer is ready to use.