Epson Workforce WF-3720 Setup, Manual Instructions, IJ Setup and Printer Wireless Setup, Scanner Software Driver Download For Mac, Windows – Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 is an affordable, space-saving, sophisticated 4-in-1 printer perfect for home office or local business. The WF-3720DWF packs many features that consist of fast two-sided printing, high-capacity tray, and the easy-to-use touchscreen. The modern layout of this portable printer is best used in home or office. WF-3720DWF provides fast, high-quality printing, scanning, copying and fax delivery, effective and efficient duplex printing.
The printer has a number of media handling approaches, consisting of a standard 250 sheet input tray and a 35 sheet ADF. In addition, there are flatbed scanners measuring 8.5 x 11.7 “and can handle scanning, copying, and faxing up to 8.5 x 14” from the ADF. The scanner system has an optical resolution of 1200 dpi, ensuring sharp images and copies are generated. For convenient usage, the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 features a 2.7 “color touchscreen, allowing fast intuitive procedures, in addition to a front-facing USB port so that individuals can quickly install flash drives for printing as well as scanning USB 2.0 and Ethernet connections for those who like cabling arrangements.
The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 paper tray is located in front of the installed A4 A4 paper capacity. Creating the top of this input tray is a pull drag extension to save the printed file. Located above the input/paper tray is the device control panel. Panels can be adapted to various angles that suit the user’s needs and also the display conditions. The center of the control panel is a touch-sensitive 6.3 centimeter LCD display. Featuring menu alternatives as well as comment information, the screen is surrounded by sensitive touch keys consisting of tasks such as power scanning, smart / print tools, residential settings, settings, and supplies. Normally the control panel works fine even though I find the numeric keyboard rather cramped for my needs when logging in today data as well as time settings.
This portable 4-in-1 inkjet printer can produce the best quality prints you expect from printers and all thanks to Epson’s advanced PrecisionCore printhead technology. Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 is ideal for organizations with fast double-sided printing as well as useful 35-page paper feeders. Eee’s WF-3720DWF is developed to make your print and also productive with black and white print speeds of 20. pages each min and also up to 10 pages per minute in full color. You do not have to worry about lack of paper as often as possible because this handy printer has a 250 sheet paper tray. If scanning is a fundamental part of your procedure, you can speed it up with an advanced scanning function that consists of a straight scan to email, cloud, FTP server or network. Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Recommended: Epson Workforce WF-C20590 Driver Download
- Windows 10 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bits, 64 bits) /Windows 7 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows Vista (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows XP SP3 (32 bits) / Windows XP Professional x64 / Windows Server 20125 / Windows Server 2008 R25 / Windows Server 20085 / Windows Server 2003 R25 / Windows Server 20035 – /Mac OSX 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4 / Linux
Method 1: How To Install The Epson Workforce WF-3720 Driver
In this case, we are going to install Epson Workforce 3720 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Epson Workforce WF-3720. For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Epson Workforce WF-3720 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course, you need to turn on the computer as well as the Epson Workforce WF-3720 as well.
- Still, try not to connect the Epson Workforce WF-3720 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Epson Workforce WF-3720 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable to Epson Workforce WF-3720 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Epson Workforce WF-3720 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Epson Workforce WF-3720 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Epson Workforce WF-3720 Driver Manual
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Epson Workforce WF-3720 . You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable for Epson Workforce WF-3720 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices, in this case, are the computer and the Epson Workforce WF-3720 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Workforce WF-3720 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Epson Workforce WF-3720 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7,8,10 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers’ location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Epson Workforce WF-3720 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Epson Workforce WF-3720 Driver Download Installation
How to install Epson Workforce WF-3720 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Workforce WF-3720 that included the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Epson Workforce WF-3720 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Epson Workforce WF-3720 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Epson Workforce WF-3720 printer until needed.
- Insert Epson Workforce WF-3720 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Epson Workforce WF-3720 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Epson Workforce WF-3720 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Epson Workforce WF-3720 printer is ready to use.