Epson Expression XP-400 Setup, Manual Instructions, IJ Setup and Printer Wireless Setup, Scanner Software Driver Download For Mac, Windows – This is the most recent printer from Epson, Epson Expression XP-400 Small-in-One. Epson Expression Residence XP-400 (which is an offspring of the Stylus pen NX420) is entirely in maintaining with the motto “good ideas been available in little plans.” It uses a tiny impact, totally cordless printing, and also an inexpensive cost that is also consolidated cash money. pupils can take care of However, exactly how is its efficiency? Testimonial of Epson XP-400 we placed this little brand-new printer to be evaluated.
Establishing the printer can be extremely bothersome. Initially there are cable televisions and also the ever-towering inquiries regarding “Where am I mosting likely to do this?” Yet Epson Expression XP-400 removes all that bothersome fear and also simply makes printing basic and also simple. The printer gauges 390 mm x 300 mm x 145 mm as well as is the tiniest 3-in-1 printer on the marketplace. It can printing clouds and also printing from a computer system over a regional Wi-Fi network. Particularly, the Epson XP-400 additionally showcases Epson Link, that includes assistance for straight printing from smart devices or tablet computers, in addition to assistance for AirPrint and also Google Cloud Print. Lastly, the Epson XP-400 crams in the built-in SD card port as well as could link straight to the electronic camera for immediate printing.
If printer installment is thought about a difficulty in the past, Epson XP-400 makes it extremely basic and also pain-free so it’s nearly magic. Travel through the needed USB cable television, changed with a totally cordless setup. The secret is to couple your printer with your residence Wi-Fi network. Simply glide it via the LCD display of the printer, discover your network, and also attach to it. Our MacBook running OS X 10.7.4 identified the printer on the network instantly, and also not a min later on, after locating our Epson Expression XP-400 evaluation model on our network, we were asked to download and install software from Epson to earn it take place. We duplicated this setup on 2 various devices as well as each mounted butter like Epson XP-400 and also less than 5 mins. All-in-all, establishing Epson XP-400 is the most convenient printer setup we have actually ever before experienced. Utilizing a USB cord to set up the printer currently looks uninteresting as well as antiquated!
Ultimately, Epson Expression XP-400 could scan/ copy/ print, it reduces the cable when linked to the network and also your computer system, and also it’s really small, however still could print as much as 8.5 “x 14” in paper dimension. Print rate on our Epson XP-400 evaluation design might be slow, however created it with print high quality. Lastly, Epson Attach turns this printer right into a printing maker for smart phones as well as cloud solutions flawlessly. Epson Expression Residence XP-400 is presently sold on Amazon.com at a cost as reduced as $ 69.99. If you are on the fence regarding including a printer to your residence due to dimension, convenience, or cost, Epson Expression House XP-400 is the printer for you. Epson Expression XP-400 Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Recommended: Epson Expression XP-340 Driver Download
- Windows 10 / Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bits, 64 bits) /Windows 7 (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows Vista (32 bits, 64 bits) / Windows XP SP3 (32 bits) / Windows XP Professional x64 / Windows Server 20125 / Windows Server 2008 R25 / Windows Server 20085 / Windows Server 2003 R25 / Windows Server 20035 – /Mac OSX 10.12 / 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4 /
Epson Expression Home XP-400 Small-in-One Printer/Copier/Scanner Key Features:
- Epson Expression Home XP-400 Printer Print Speed
Black: Up to 8.7 ppm; Color: Up to 4.5 ppm
- Print Resolution
Maximum: Up to 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Built-in Wireless
- Energy Star certified
- Epson Expression Home XP-400 Printer Replacement Ink
200, 200XL Black Ink Cartridges, 200 Yellow, Magenta, Cyan; 200XL Yellow, Magenta, Cyan Color Ink Cartridges
- Epson Small-in-One Printer feautres built-in Wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n)
Print from multiple computers
- AirPrint enabled, Google Cloud Print ready and Epson Connect Email Print
- Copier Settings:
Maximum Copy Size: Up to 8.5″ x 11″
- Epson Small-in-One Printer Scan Settings:
Optical: Up to 1200 dpi; Hardware: 2400 dpi
- Paper & Media Compatibility: 100-sheet input tray
Media Types: Plain paper, Epson Bright White Paper, Presentation Paper Matte, Premium Presentation Paper Matte, Premium Presentation Paper Matte Double-sided, Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte, Brochure and Flyer Paper Matte Double-sided, Photo Paper Glossy, Premium Photo Paper Glossy, Premium Photo Paper Semi-gloss, Ultra Premium Photo Paper Glossy, Iron-on Cool Peel Transfer Paper, Photo Quality Self-Adhesive Sheets
Epson Expression Home XP-400 Small-in-One Printer/Copier/Scanner System Requirements:
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP SP1 or higher (32-bit) Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.5.8, 10.6.x, 10.7.x
- 4 DURABrite Ultra Ink cartridges
- Instruction Booklet
- CD-ROM with drivers
- Power supply
- Power cord
- USB cable not included. To shop for a USB printer cable
|Is Energy Star-Certified||
|Manufacturer Part Number||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
19.00 x 8.00 x 15.00 Inches
Method 1: How To Install The Epson Expression XP-400 Driver
In this case, we are going to install Epson Expression XP-400 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Epson Expression XP-400 . For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Epson Expression XP-400 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Epson Expression XP-400 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Epson Expression XP-400 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Epson Expression XP-400 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Epson Expression XP-400 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Epson Expression XP-400 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Epson Expression XP-400 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Epson Expression XP-400 Driver Manual
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Epson Expression XP-400 . You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Epson Expression XP-400 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Epson Expression XP-400 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Epson Expression XP-400 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Epson Expression XP-400 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Epson Expression XP-400 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Epson Expression XP-400 Driver Download Installation
How to install Epson Expression XP-340 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Epson Expression XP-400 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Epson Expression XP-400 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Epson Expression XP-400 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Epson Expression XP-400 printer until needed.
- Insert Epson Expression XP-400 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Epson Expression XP-400 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Epson Expression XP-400 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Epson Expression XP-400 printer is ready to use.