Epson Expression XP-300 Setup, Manual Instructions, IJ Setup and Printer Wireless Setup, Scanner Software Driver Download For Mac, Windows – Epson Expression XP-300 is a really inexpensive and also small printer with all-in-one ability. There are lots of people that prefer to make use of the 1.44 “shade LCD.This is extremely helpful when it concerns printing operations.Users could print from anywhere from mobile phones, tablet computers, computer systems as well as various other devices.This is a total cordless remedy for printing tasks.
Epson Expression XP-300 has a port for 100 sheets since that’s why individuals frequently do not hunt for papers. There are private ports for ink cartridges, why anybody could change any kind of ink after clicking the Replace switch. Brilliant shades and also abundant message will certainly make the paper very easy to touch for job. There are no spots due to the fact that the ink dries out in a second.
Epson Expression XP-300 It likewise has a port for memory cards as well as a USB port for PC-free procedure. Basic LCDs are really practical in regards to printing or scanning. Any individual could link their iPad, iPhone and also Android tools utilizing a cordless link. It has a straight Wi-Fi feature for documents sharing. No have to change the ink cartridge till it is vacant.
When it involves cordless printing services, the Epson Expression XP-300 sticks out with worth and also attributes. It’s simple to set up vacant cartridges in the tray. Re-installing the cartridge will certainly not take greater than 5 mins which is a lot below various other printers on the marketplace. There are 4 signs in the tray for ink. They can be changed independently as required. Epson Expression XP-300 Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Recommended: Epson Expression XP-200 Driver Download
- Windows® 10
- Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows Vista® (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit)
- Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
- Mac OS® X 10.6.8 – 10.10.x5
Flatbed, Network (Wireless), All-in-One, Inkjet Color
|Has Automatic Document Feeder||
|Number of Sheets||
EPSON XP 300
Windows XP, Vista, 7, Mac OS X 10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8.x
1 x USB 2.0
Windows XP, Vista, 7, Mac OS X 10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8.x, Windows XP, Vista, 7, Mac OS X 10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7
COLOR:BLACK AND WHITE
Digital Media Card Reader
|Maximum Print Resolution||
5760 x 1440 dpi
|Video Game Platform||
PRINT:COPY:ALL IN ONE:SCAN
|Is Energy Star-Certified||
|Manufacturer Part Number||
4″ x 6″, 8.5″ x 11″, 8.5″ x 14″, A4, half letter, A6, user definable, 5″ x 7″, 16:9 wide
|Color Pages Per Minute||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
15.40 x 11.80 x 5.70 Inches
Method 1: How To Install The Epson Expression XP-300 Driver
In this case, we are going to install Epson Expression XP-300 without CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You are required to have a driver setup or the software file of Epson Expression XP-300 . For the file of the driver setup, you simply click the link below for the download.
- You also obliged to have the USB cable as the connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Next, follow the instruction on how to install Epson Expression XP-300 printer with the Setup File.
- First, of course you need to turn on the computer as well as the Epson Expression XP-300 as well.
- Still try not to connect the Epson Expression XP-300 printer USB cable first before it is suggested.
- Download the driver setup of Epson Expression XP-300 and install it in your computer by following all of the instruction for the installation progress.
- Then connect the USB cable of Epson Expression XP-300 when the installation of the driver setup is already finished. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable has already connected. When the USB cable of Epson Expression XP-300 already detected in the computer, it will go to further instructions.
- Follow the wizard instructions to finish the installation process.
- When it is finished, the Epson Expression XP-300 printer can be used for the printing process.
Method 2: How To Install Epson Expression XP-300 Driver Manual
When you choose this method, you need the help of “Add a printer” option from the Windows inbuilt feature.
What you need:
- You are obliged to have the Software/Driver Setup file of Epson Expression XP-300 . You can try to download it from the links provided.
- You also require the USB cable of Epson Expression XP-300 printer.
How to install:
- The first step, turn on all of your devices in this case are the computer and the Epson Expression XP-300 printer.
- Connect the USB cable of Epson Expression XP-300 from the printer to the computer.
- Next, extract Epson Expression XP-300 setup file and also their extracted location (it will be commonly found in TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel à View Devices & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on “Fax & Printers.
- Click on “Add a printer.”
- When it has been ready and adjusted for the drivers location, give it the path where you extracted the setup file.
- Follow all of the wizard instructions to finish the installation.
- When you have done, you can use the Epson Expression XP-300 printer is ready to be used in your computer.
Method 3: Epson Expression XP-300 Driver Download Installation
How to install Epson Expression XP-300 Printer with software CD (Automatic Wizard)
What you need:
- You require CD/DVD drive installed on your personal computer.
- A Software/Driver CD Disk of Epson Expression XP-300 that included with the printer package is needed.
- USB Cable as the connector of the printer and computer that included in the printer package.
Follow these instructions for the further installation process of Epson Expression XP-300 printer with CD Drive.
- First of all, do not forget to turn on your computer and also the Epson Expression XP-300 printer.
- Do not plug in the USB cable of Epson Expression XP-300 printer until needed.
- Insert Epson Expression XP-300 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your personal computer and follow the setup wizard from the CD. Follow all of the instructions for the installation.
- Connect the USB Cable of Epson Expression XP-300 printer to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cable Epson Expression XP-300 is detected and follow the wizard instructions for the further process of the installation.
- When it is done, you will find out the Epson Expression XP-300 printer is ready to use.